Hi, I am new here.

Go down

Hi, I am new here. Empty Hi, I am new here.

Порука by indincid on Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:33 pm

Hello.DvD Shrink Hangs Up - Howdy, all.Having some trouble trying to use DVD Shrink on one of my Star Trek dvds. I have a brand new laptop, so I'm guessing it's probably a conflict with some pre-installed software, but darned if I know what.Shrink gets started fine, but then hangs up about halfway through encoding, and I have to restart Windows to get out of it. If I analyze it first, it'll make the ISO, but then Decryptor won't burn it. I've tried using Nero Recode with the exact same results. I've uninstalled and reinstalled Shrink & Decryptor several times, and have even tried going back to Shrink 3.17, no luck, same exact results.The PC came with PowerDVD, which I have never opened, and I installed Nero 6 Ultra (see above), and installed all the six new updates listed on their site.My computer savy-ness is limited, but I'm determined enough to follow along, even if it gives me a headache.Any help and suggestions are very much appreciated.Averatec 3320-EH1512 MB DDR, 80 GB HDIntel Celeron M Processor 370Windows XPCD-RW 40x read, 16x write, 10x rewriteDVD-ROM 8x, DVD Recorder

indincid
Гост

Назад на врх Go down

Назад на врх

Permissions in this forum:
Не можете одговорити на теме у овом форуму